8.4.12

Unique Nests Ideas from Etsy

I guess I gotta thing for birds and nests.  Even better, PERSONALIZED bird nests! Quite fitting for this time of year, I'd say.  These items are all for sale on Etsy and are handmade by different artists.  I love shopping on Etsy! Personally, I would way rather spend the extra money to buy something handmade, as opposed to something that came off the assembly line.  I have a great deal of appreciation for the time, care, attention, and love that these artisans put into their work.  Did I mention that I LOVE Etsy?!?  It's the perfect one stop shop for that perfect gift for a friend, loved one, or yourself ;)


Mom's Nest - Personalized Rocks

Newborn Fur Nest Prop For Photographers

Baby Girl Theme Shower Invitations

Original Bird Nest Etching
  Etsy

 Striped Bird Nest Throw Pillow

Bird Nest Crochet Necklace

Nest and Old Barn Photograph


No comments:

Post a Comment